AHHHH they’re finished… for now. Gonna hopefully make one nice big image and have prints but who knows! These were a lot of fun to work on like seriously half the time I worked on these was spent just STARING because goddamn these two, man, THESE TWO. *swoons*
*spirals out of control* Beat-up characters are THE BEST.
the good thing about me is that you can not talk to me for 3 weeks and then talk to me and I’ll be fine and still care about you the same way I did before
the bad thing is that I do that to people and they don’t understand that sometimes I just don’t feel like interacting with people.
(Nicked from iambickilometer):
drop one of these bad boys in my askbox and i will post, without editing
- FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
- LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
- NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
- [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
- THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
- BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
- POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective
omg this sounds great please do this one
It’s so weird how the world is floating like what if it falls
THIS POST MADE ME REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE
Gravity you dickheads
Actually the world IS falling. It’s falling toward the sun but keeps consistently missing, which is what orbit is. The sun itself is falling, too, around the center of our galaxy. The galaxy is falling around the center of the Universe.
Space is weird.
"Hey! I bet you can’t tell what this is."
"It’s a slug."
"You can’t tell because I’ve cleverly disguised it."
"It’s a slug."
"Now, I know what you’re thinking: ‘Could it be some kind of cow?’"
"It’s definitely a slug."
"But no! It doesn’t even have a backbone!"
"Evolution, it’s a white banana slug.”
"Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. It’s a slug. Good trick, though, huh?"
"Please stop pretending that random mutations were brilliant ideas you had."
I can’t keep following people just from their selfies
Must be strong
Must hold out
Must save money
Must wait for a haircut